Frontier ABA is currently setting up an online based program for parents of children with autism.
THIS PROGRAM WILL BE BEST SUITED FOR PARENTS WHO:
- Want to take a more active role in their child's language program.
- Want to learn how to implement evidence based teaching procedures to increase language.
- Are in areas of the world where there is limited access to quality ABA training.
- Have children with autism who are not yet talking or just starting to vocalize.
THIS PROGRAM WILL GENERALLY INCLUDE THE FOLLOWING:
- Weekly Video Modules covering background information, what to teach, how to teach, and measuring your child's progress.
- Guidance for immediate application of what is learned.
- Weekly 1-hour group meeting with a BCBA.
- Community of parents